The Education System In India: How You Can Save Yourself In This Unemployment Era

In this article, I’ll be dealing with the following points.
  1. What is the education system?
  2. The praiseworthy aspects of the Indian education system.
  3. The shortcomings of the Indian education system.
  4. Why is the Indian education system failing to generate employment? The 14 major factors.
  5. More info about the above points.
  6. What are the solutions to the problems?

1. What Is The Education System?

The education system means a complete infrastructure of the educational environment in which people acquire knowledge related to their lives. The education system of any country is the backbone of that country. Its basic nature is to educate people, which remains the same everywhere.

If you want to live a stress-free life in this educational era, where everyone is running in the race of life, then read this full article. It might make you smarter in this unemployment era.

Education means to acquire knowledge. In my opinion, without education, we all are nothing. We all are human beings but education makes us complete humans. The Almighty has given us five senses organs (Eye, Nose, Ear, Skin, Tongue) Education teaches us how we could make ourselves better by using these valuable organs.

The education system is a system of learning by which we can learn different things in our life. We know ourselves, who we are and what is the purpose of life, all through education.

There is only one way to develop any country: it is to deliver the right education. 

2. The PraiseWorthy Aspects Of The Indian Education System

Our education system provides an environment for us to grow. Education is a superpower tool that can change our thought process, lifestyle and many other things. The Indian education system has given a new look to this country since its independence. It has a lot of achievements to its credit. The literacy rate of India, as per the census of 2011, is around 73%, as stated by official sources.
The literacy rate of India in 1947 was around 12%. It means that we have progressed a lot in 73 years of independence. India is the country with the largest youth force.

Education has made us social creatures instead of wild animals. It makes our youth like warriors who can give new dimensions to this world. We human beings are very special creations of the god because we have a proper education system.

Education helps us understand the reality of life. It also enables us to understand our relations with humanity. Education makes our thinking better and enables us to think practically. Proper education provides us with extraordinary and innovative thinking.

I heartily want you people to educate yourself and your young ones who will lead India to the next level.

3. The Shortcomings Of The Indian Education System                               

The Indian education system is not as good as it should be. The biggest shortcoming of the Indian education system is that it completely fails to produce employability. Youth have skill deficits. This is because of the conventional system of education.

Our education system isn’t expanding the mind of our youth. Our education system has made the thoughts of our youth narrow. They can’t think more other than getting a job. 94% of engineering graduates are not fit for hiring, as told by an IT company.

unemployment

Our education system generates unemployment on a bigger scale. Our youth is wandering here and there in search of a job. There aren’t enough jobs in our country to meet today’s need. Some part of the youth is employed and some others are underemployed. Our youth do not have problem-solving skills.

Being employed means that the person has a job. Underemployed means that a person has a job but not in the field of his/her expertise. Let’s take an example, Mohan is a B.tech graduate in Computer Science but he can’t get a job in his field and now he is working in network marketing. Today, this is the biggest problem.

4. Why Indian Education System Is Failing To Generate Employment: 13 Major Factors

• The low budget for Education.
  • Educational scams.
  • Privatization of education.
  • Lack of sports and extracurricular activities.
  • Profit oriented education system.
  • Lack of awareness regarding Right To Education in people.
  • Outdated syllabus pattern.
  • Incompetent faculties.
  • Health and hygiene problem.
  • Poor schooling system.
  • Irresponsible behaviour of people against education.
  • Less use of technology in our schooling system.
  • Lack of creative and logical thinking in students.

5. Here’s More

The ratio of teacher-student in India is lower with respect to other countries. Several educational scams have happened that have worsened the status of the education system. Students learn in an environment in which the approach of learning is problem-based.

Youth have a problem-oriented mindset instead of the solution-oriented mindset. Universities and colleges aren’t delivering proper education because of incompetent faculties. According to the National sample survey office report (NSSO), the highest percentage of the unemployment rate was in 2017-18. This is 6.1% high in the last 45 years. `

14major factors of unemployment

Students are studying the syllabus that isn’t updated from time to time. We need a syllabus pattern that has relevant content from today’s point of view and is updated from time to time. Thousands of people graduate and do their postgraduation every year. Numerous people have the highest degree, but the reality is that a very little percentage of these people are employable and a very big percentage of people are unemployed and underemployed.

Today, it is seen that our youth don’t have the work skills to do a job. A very big percentage of the population is unskilled today. People are incapable of earning their livelihood. Our education system produces only job seekers.

job seekers
No one talks about innovation and creation. All are following each other. No one thinks about creating jobs for others. Jobs are limited in our country. India has fewer job creators. After all, this all is creating a very competitive environment in which our youth is exploited.

6. What Are The Solutions?

The solutions to all these problems are very clear. We all have to focus on work skills. We should have different work skills. We will have to become multiskilled people by avoiding any highest degree. We will have to know the reality. We should take an overview of the facts.

using technology

I especially request the parents to be very aware of the career of their children. They should know the reality of the education system. This is a big responsibility. One should develop work skills in his child instead of only educating.

We have to show the reality to our children. Don’t hide anything from them. If we make our children skilled, they will never be unemployed. There are possibilities that they will become job creators.

Our children are the future of the country. If they are on the right path of life, they can change this country. Our country has the biggest workforce of youth. If we educate them properly, they can change this world. A properly educated person can eradicate crime.

study with technology

I know you all are thinking that how is it possible? It is conceivable and we, as a whole, can do it. We also have some responsibilities for our country.

We all should develop work skills by knowing the passion and interest of our children. Don’t kill the real potential of your children. Try to explore their work efficiency.

Don’t force them to pursue only one career option because our children are more than we think. There are infinite career options. By this, we are killing their potential. Giving birth and nurturing them isn’t the only responsibility of parents. Get information from the right sources and then move ahead. We can teach different work skills to our children by using technology and other things.

Be a responsible citizen of India. India is our home. We all belong to different castes, colour, and creed, but we all have the same faith. We worship our planet as a motherland.

If we all are determined then we can do it and give a new dimension to this country. Then, India will be more than a superpower in the world.

At last, I hope, you will share this article and take part in the movement of making a new India. Keep your city clean and be safe.