Why I Think A Belief In Caste-Based Inequality Is Unscientific And Immoral

The person who cheats and attains the path of fooling others is stated as preferring ‘development by choice’ only by similar other thugs. Real development in life is of the same person who practices scientific, ethical and rational talk. A person of scientific nature encourages others to believe in reality and live in it. While a person fooling others shows them false dreams and develops the habit of living in fantasies, through which a man lives less in reality and more in his dreams, and instead of working on his present situation depends more on the future.

In the caste system, the lower and middle-class castes are made to believe that their present condition is due to their previous birth and their condition would improve only by taking birth in the higher class in the next life. And in the next birth, the birth in the above category will be ascertained only if you perform the prescribed work of this birth with complete sincerity. Meaning there is no possibility of improving your ‘position’ in this birth, and you will have to  perform your duties according to your caste.

Therefore, the caste system teaches us to live in fantasy, not in reality. The present is made by reality, not imagination. If people want to get out of the caste system, improve their present, then they would have to stop believing in such fantasies and work on their reality. They have to adopt scientific nature.

Hence, reality is true and imagination is untrue. Imagination can also be true if it is worked on in a scientific way. This reality and imagination, serially true and untrue, are also for this moment because we do not know what will be the reality of the next moment. It may be that the reality is tomorrow or the imagination of tomorrow.

A human being is part of this nature, this earth is made by this nature, and this earth is part of the whole universe. If humans, nature, and earth are interlinked, then there are scientific realities behind them, not fantasies. If it is unscientific to use excessive resources at any given time, then it is not only immoral but also unscientific to teach people to distinguish between humans.

A still from Masaan, a Hindi movie that speaks of caste and the burden of it on young Indians today.

If the universe is an infinite reality, then its smallest truth is atomic. We have learned from science that molecules and atoms are related. A human body is also made up of these molecules and atoms, when this person comes into a relationship with another person, lives with him,  then sociology calls this relationship family.

This means that this process of living together is called family. Therefore, we can say that a mutual relationship is called a family. In this way, the family is a real entity, not a mere fantasy. The sun, moon, earth and rest house are also a family. Science tells us that not only humans are made of molecules and atoms, but these land, water, mountains, animals, trees, moon, sun are all made of molecules and atoms.

We usually call nature by combining land, water, mountains, animals, trees, and humans. We can also call them a part of nature. This part of nature and nature which can be seen, heard, and felt are a reality, not a fantasy. This means that what can be seen, heard and felt, which has evidence in science is real, and that which has no evidence in science is imaginary.

One law of nature is change, which applies to every part of nature. Nature itself and its parts are constantly changing with time due to environmental and other reasons. But despite changing it remains real, not imaginary! Because it actually happened. It is not just in anyone’s imagination.

Man coined the term to simplify his life and called this changing development (or lagging behind). An example of this change is a part of nature, the human race itself. Those who previously used to walk with the help of two hands and both feet, today do not require hands to walk. They stand upright and walk only on two legs. And the person gave the name of vikas (progress) to walk on two legs with only two legs. Change is certain, which is the reality of our time, but whether it is said to be developed or lagging, it depends on human nature. Therefore, the eternal law of nature is its constant change.

Only human beings do not live in this nature, this earth is not just for the human race. There are more breeds in this nature (its other organs), in front of which there is nothing human, but it did not leave the atmosphere in line with other races. He cut the forest, burnt the forest, stopped the flow of rivers, made the rivers narrower, used water excessively, as a result, rivers are drying today. Many species are slowly dying out whereas earlier there were thousands of species. Today, only one species is seen everywhere, humans.

This human breed which nature has given birth does not consider natural right. Therefore, it started occupying the natural rights of other breeds. Not only did it end the animals, rivers, land, trees and plants, but also started killing each other. It did all this only to call itself a morning salute to the people of the breed, to get free or cheap service and to take possession of natural resources, so that they can live themselves (excessively) greedily and misuse natural resources.

There are other laws of nature; live and let live. This applies mainly to the human race because it has a higher ability to think and understand than other races. It is important for humans to understand the natural rights of other races.

Do not harm animals and rivers. Do not cut forests and mountains, because our environment depends on the reason we breathe and when a person can understand the thinking, then they can take care of their population as well. This human race should not even discriminate among themselves.

Do not take advantage of being physically powerful or mentally intelligent. Do not prove your authority over other humans. Do not disarm them. Do not spread superstition. Do not promote imaginary things. It is against the law of nature for humans to do anything like this.

But as stated above, the human race does not understand the definition of natural right. It began to assert authority over its own people. The name of God was created. In the name of birth, karma, and rebirth, people were frightened. Denying reality fostered imagination. The superstition was so encouraged that people started imagining it as reality. And started imagining to live in it. In fact, supremacists made rebirth a reality.

Another law of nature is that we get only one birth. We can feel ourselves. This is our reality. Even if there is a second birth or rebirth, we will know it only after taking another, not in this birth itself. And along with this, when we can remember the things of old birth.

Members of Dalit community stage a protest during ‘Bharat Bandh’ call by Dalit organisations against the alleged dilution of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes Act. (Photo by K Asif/The India Today Group via Getty Images)

Therefore, we should live in our present birth and should not talk like rebirth and neither should believe in them. The most tragic event in human history is to divide people into different castes in a systematic manner on the basis of karma and rebirth.

Man placed himself at the top of the caste ladder and called the people below in order, trivial, meaningless, insignificant beings. Described himself as the best of all people. Said to himself “I am time;” the person who is himself due to time. Declared the transient reality of itself as infinite reality. Declared the things written by him to be infinite truth, and no one else could read and understand anything, so he kept it ignorant.

By calling imaginary things like God and reincarnation as reality, they converted people’s ignorance into stupidity. And the effort to keep these imaginary things, in reality, is still going on. The effort to fool people is still going on. E

very medium of communication is being used today to spread the words of God, rebirth and superstition. For every age of human being, the name of God is being served differently in television and books. Distinguishing humans from humans, dividing them in a systematic manner, is a contagious disease that is spreading among other humans as well.

If someone writes against these imaginary things or tells people, then they are silenced. His books are banned, even if that person disagrees, then he is killed. It is very important to identify these sick people of the human race and to treat their disease. Otherwise, they will not only harm their breeds and other breeds but will spoil the balance of the whole nature, will not leave any distinction between imagination and reality.

Nobody will ask for natural rights. It is unfortunate for the human race that its supremacists did not accept any law of nature. Neither did he allow others to live and proved himself to be ajar-immortal in the form of physical or sometimes soul.

These people probably do not know that if the imbalance in nature increases, then natural disasters will come and no one will be left. Nothing will remain of God and religious texts. In the past too, entire civilisations have ended! And after all, there is only an infinite truth, atoms and atoms.

Therefore, promote human science, promote reality, believe in what is seen, promote truth, understand the natural rights of man and nature and its many organs, do not spread superstition, names of caste-birth-karma-rebirth. Do not divide people among themselves nor make them fight among themselves.

On the basis of caste by a human being, one can earn a living without having to work hard on the basis of caste, one will get living in a community, and the other can only earn his livelihood by spreading the superstition, talking to people, rational society is not recognised. Change is a firm rule of nature.

And if you go contrary to this rule, divide humans into different castes, force them to remain in the same castes or create the same situation, teach them to differentiate between human and human, if you believe in the sharing of work on the basis of caste, then I believe you are not only unscientific but also foolish. To believe in caste-based equality and/or inequality is foolish!

Featured image for representative purpose only.