The Jharkhand Poll Results Is A Clear message From The People To The BJP

Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren

The ruling party’s doom in the tribal-dominated state of Jharkhand appears more like that upset groom who was ready to mount the horse’s buffered back, but was asked to dismount abruptly. It was certainly a big day for the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha’s old, experienced leader Shibu Soren. He was seen looking at his son Hemant Soren in a spirit of delighting mood at the party’s grand victory.

The poll results have factually established the fact that the local tribal issues mattered the most in this edition of assembly elections. The people found that their goals would be fulfilled now. That’s was why they voted for the alliance. The JMM and its allies retained all the seats needed to form the new government on its own.

Here, it can be said that like the BJP, the AIMIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi also failed to impress the voters. If the BJP amassed a total of 25 seats, the AIMIM did not win even a single seat.

It had to face the worst debacle and Owaisi had taken the onus of defeat on his own. The crowd he pulled in his meetings could not seem to support him. Despite this, it was being said that his party did well in comparison to a few other political parties. It had contested only on as many as eight seats supposedly in the Muslim-dominated areas of the state but did not earn the victory on any of them.

What remained strange was that none of the political parties has put forward the matter of faulty electronic voting machines. The BJP did not fail to ridicule the Congress party for maintaining its utter silence on the functioning of the EVMs this very time. Absolutely nothing has been heard over the electronic voting machines during this poll. The point appeared to have shifted on a number of the election meetings addressed by the BJP bigwigs in the five-round state elections for a total of 81 seats.

The alliance of three political parties captured as many as 47 seats which even crossed the majority mark to form the government in the state. The JMM’s tally, at last, shattered the BJP’s vanity of staying at the single largest party. One LJP spokesman even accepted, during a TV debate, that the Congress showed a big heart by contesting the fewer seats. This trait was absent in the BJP that led its partners to contest independently.

It was, without a doubt, that the BJP was enthusiastic, energetic, and excited. It had dreamt of pursuing its target but could not reach, unfortunately. However, the allied partners were also not appearing to be in a relenting mood. They collectively possessed a strong desire to do something incredible, associated with a serious intention to defeat every hurdle coming in their dangerous path.

Narendra Modi and Amit Shah

Somewhere along the hazardous way notwithstanding, they broke the saffron narrative and registered a vibrant success in the state which was solely made to deal with the tribal grudges in the year of 2010. It has a more than 27% tribal population and the OBC population is around 35%. It is the country’s second-poorest state with 46% of people living below the poverty line. As per the data given by the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy, around 44% of all investment slowed down here. This hindered development in the state during the last several years. Was this not unreasonable?

Now fresh hope has engulfed the people when the JMM leader Hemant Soren declared that the time has come to fulfill the goals for which this state was created. It was quite apparent that local issues must be taken into prominence with the change of the rule in the state government.

Do you find online payments safe?

Take this survey and help companies and the government make online payments safer for you.

Take the Survey