Mission Team Fitness: Building India’s Physical, Mental and Social Health

The deteriorating eyesight of Rashi Sharma in the year 2015 alerted father and Fitness FIRST Nation FIRST founder Amit Kumar Sharma.

The deteriorating conditions of the human body, increasing commercialisation in every field, increasing opportunism in publicity and dissemination of information, deteriorating level of social health, increasing depression of youth and children, and increasing anger, which is like cancer for the family, society and country, is what inspired coach Amit Kumar Sharma to work for our country.

“A healthy citizen is the real asset of any nation”

“Healthy body is the first right of any child”

“Save your daughter, educate her but make her healthy also, because today’s daughter is tomorrow’s future”

Educated India, Prosperous India, Clean India, and somewhere in between, a growing sick India. India is emerging as a sick country globally, according to the data provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO). The health condition of women is getting worse. Very often, mothers are deprived of good mental and physical healthcare.

Realising the importance of human life, coach Amit Kumar Sharma took every such news in our country as an inspiration, whether it was related to harassment, missing children, deteriorating relationships, shattered families, torture or rape. With the eyesight issue of his daughter, Sharma made a promise to himself, to give our nation a healthy mother.

With this promise, an organisation named ‘Fitness FIRST Nation FIRST’ was founded in the year 2018, with aim of ‘Mission Team Fitness’. The main aim of our mission is mental, physical and social health. Beginning with one daughter, Mission Team Fitness now conducts activities with more than 300 kids and parents on a regular basis. We also conduct weekend awareness workshops in public parks and other places.

We promise to save the health of our nation.

One Mind, One Goal, One Team