Quick Byte: When Will Women’s Protection Be A Priority?

It is a shame that the government has not been able to protect the girls in our country.

Every time an inhuman incident happens and the people of the country fight in different ways for justice. And then, after a few days, all these terrible incidents disappear. Is it true?

The government has not really been making any strong rules regarding the safety of girls and women in the country.

Is it called the progress of the country?

If we all remain silent today, tomorrow an incident might happen with someone else. Among them, you can also have a sister, mother, wife. At the time of voting, if the government reminds us of the right to vote, is it not our right to demand the right to protect girls and women?

We have to change the mindset of men and boys as much as possible. They should not forget that a woman gives birth to them. Respecting women should be the first religion of every man. When men start honoring women, on that day, there will probably be no incident with any women in the society and the government might not have to make any rules. And, I think that day will mark the true progress of the country.