An Open Letter To My Handsome Dad: I Miss You a Lot

Dear Dad,

I don’t even know from where I should start because there is just so much I want to say, but I will try my best to make this short and worth your read. Don’t worry, it won’t be too lame or sappy, I want to dedicate this to you to show how much you truly mean to me, from the bottom of my heart.

I love you not only for the man that you are, but also for the father that you are. Your support and encouragement in our life is needed and much appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you so much for being a part of my life for the time that you were here. Thank you for the wonderful laughs, the adventures, and most of all, the burnt Pop Tarts. There were several ups and downs, but in the end, you made the initial 10 years of my life amazing, and I don’t think I could thank you enough for that.

When you passed away, I didn’t know how I could ever get over it and manage all by myself. But, one thing that I have learned in these past few years is that it will never be the same. Dad, I will never stop missing you. You are my hero, my role model, my best friend, my guardian and my strength. I will always have you in my heart.

I miss you more than the words I could ever say, I feel your absence every day of my life. Thank you for everything and I love you, Dad.

With love,
Sanjeev Nanda

Featured image for representative purpose only.
Featured image source: Pixabay.