How The Champaran Youths Took Bold Initiatives To Encourage Emerging Talent

If we see our surroundings, we will find that there are a lot of people with potential around us. Many of these talented beings could have seen much progress, but failed in doing so. Society never encouraged their talents, or gave them a platform and the right kind of mentoring to develop their talents. There was no mentor to teach them how to develop their talents, grow and build on it like an opportunity. Such possibilities are only in the hands of those living in cities or big towns. 

But there is a solution to every obstacle. A youth-driven organisation, Parmartham Education Foundation, has taken bold steps to encourage emerging talents and provide them mentorship. Under one of their projects, the youth of Champaran (Bihar) came together and formed an initiative to strengthen the talents around us. Let’s take a peek into these enthusiastically driven youths and their organisation. 

An Insight into Parmatham Education Foundation

Parmatham Education Foundation is a growing organisation aiming towards serving society by mentoring potential talents with the help of different programs and initiatives. The organisation, which celebrated its first launch program recently, is established by the youths of Champaran. Every month, the organisation catches up a mega goal and focuses on achieving it with the help of its team and supporting members. 

Goals and Objectives of Parmatham Education Foundation

The organisation, which kick-started in December, is running on educational initiatives and talent management. Their major goal is a series/step-wise method of implementation. Here’s what they do: 

1. Finding potential talent from different fields like singing, writing, painting, dancing, public speaking, designing, and similar fields. 
  2. Encouraging talents- Parmatham organises talent events and reward programs to give recognition and motivation to the growing talents. 
  3. Mentorship: To make sure that the talented minds are getting the right nurturing, their organisation focuses on providing mentorship too. The foundation’s mentorship program will include board members from all fields. Each experienced mentor will guide and provide mentorship to the growing talents in their field. 
  4. Other Society Initiatives: There are small gaps that can add more value to someone’s life once they are filled with strength. It can make the life of the needy person smoother. These small social steps can be: giving food to poor people, or collecting and giving warm clothes to the poor people on the roadside. Many poor people who sleep on the roadside die due to cold weather. They cannot tolerate cold weather and life becomes more difficult for them when the temperature reaches the lowest level like last year in December

The recently launched Rising Youth Award

The organisation’s first event “Rising Youth Award” was organised on December 28, 2019. Many young and rising youths of the Champaran District were awarded and encouraged by recognised key persons of West Champaran. Yes, just like the Champaran Satyagraha Movement, this initiative was also started in Champaran, and soon it will cover major parts of the region. Notable chief guests at the event were Chanpatia (West Champaran) MLA Prakash Rai, educationist Dr Gorakh Mastana, UrduwWriter Nasim Ahmed, Dr Javed Kamar, Dr Amarnath Gupta, Dr Hidaitullah and many more notable personalities. 

The Rising Youth Summit Picture as given by: Kishan Srivastava (Vice President)

The Pillars Behind Parmatham Education Foundation: 

Ravi Prakash Mishra (Founder)

Harshit Raj (President)

Kishan Srivastava (Vice President) 

Saurabh Kumar (General Secretary)

Sarthak Kumar (Joint Secretary)

Syndicate Members:

Vivek Kumar, Rajan Kumar, and Prashant Kumar 

Continuing Initiative

We see lots of problems around us but we can be a problem solver instead of being the ones who just talk about these problems. The social impact cannot be brought by the Government alone. If youths start taking such initiatives, then we will be on our way to creating an impactful society. The Parmatham Education Foundation initiatives are one of such leading examples. The youths have successfully managed the event even during winters, with a temperature of around 4°C. It shows the enthusiasm and dedication among these youths. All the best wishes for encouraging youths like this. 

Featured image provided by the author.