#Childrentoo: A Podcast By Survivors Of Child Sexual Abuse

girl silhouette
They can scar my body, but not my voice.

Six child sexual abuse survivors have decided to speak up against child sexual abuse. They are ready to share their story of abuse with the world. The intention behind it is not to instil fear in the minds of people, but to inspire the world to speak up and not remain silent.

Our Voix is launching #childrentoo?—a podcast series, which covers real-life stories of survivors. The name showcases that the day is not far when the fight will start if we don’t take preventive measures soon for our children. Through this podcast, the survivors will be busting the myths related to sexual abuse of children and also bring to the table some preventive measures that can be undertaken by society to curb this evil.

The stories of the survivors will be enough to shake you to the core and bring to the light the importance of raising your voice. The podcast’s first episode will be launched in January on Hubhopper. Let’s raise our voix together!

Want to be a part of the podcast and share your story? Drop us an email on ourvoixpr@gmail.com

If you are a survivor, parent or guardian who wants to seek help for child sexual abuse, or know someone who might, you can dial 1098 for CHILDLINE (a 24-hour national helpline) or email them at dial1098@childlineindia.org.in. You can also call NGO Arpan on their helpline 091-98190-86444, for counselling support.