Is Owaisi’s Comment Appropriate In Today’s Politically Charged India?

What a big politician like Asaduddin Owaisi recently said reminded me of the Aam Aadmi Party convenor Arvind Kejriwal’s words which were not much different from the utterances of Owaisi. There was a time when an emerging leader like Kejriwal used to voice similar kind of statements.

Were the words not identical to what Assaduddin Owaisi of AIMIM party brought about presently? In his very ingrained belief, people in the grand old Congress party have a lot of money. So he amusingly advised people to take it from them but vote and support him.

Was it appropriate enough to speak so plainly? I cannot recall any political leader exhorting about this sort of unique suggestion or idiomatic idea as an option to get at the common people. It does not take a very long time to bitterly face several quick criticisms on this sort of extremely distinct indications. Its negative effect comes passionately and profusely.

Politicians these days reveal subtle secrets of their parties just for precious votes. They have been centering only on their own political purposes; real issues are not discussed anymore. Choosy discussions take place on the present-day inflationary trend. Essential commodities are being distanced from the reach of the general public but they remain busy in axing their own grind.

They like to point out only those side issues that create barely counter-productive disagreements, it is in no way to benefit people. Nobody likes to listen to the political talks as these politicians aim at giving fame to their respective plans.

While addressing the people, Owaisi asked the general masses to accept money, did he not act like a self-help guru? Popular politicians behave like an expert educator sometimes. Could we not compare it with yoga guru Baba Ramdev’s formal advice to Deepika Padukone following her visit at JNU in a more or less similar manner?

Today, everything is deemed correct in the empty field of complex politics and logic exercises its complete part in correcting the wrong into the right.