The Relationship Of Hindus, Muslims And Politics In India

5th August 2019, is the date that is being written in Golden letters for the nullification of Article 370 in Jammu & Kashmir. The state has seen a lot of unrest for the past few decades, of which Pulwama attack and Uri attack are recent examples. Nevertheless, the normalcy in the region and the operation of internet services are major issues. Hope that all these will be resolved soon.

The Central government, which brought CAA (Citizenship Amendement Act) on 11th December last year in the Parliament, was responsible for violent protests across many parts of the country. The act is so dangerous that it brought the two communities upfront, and several hate speeches against Islamic and Muslim communities by many leaders went viral soon after. The political leaders in today’s scene are responsible for all this kind of stuff.

But, before going to any argument or discussion, we should keep one thing clear in our mind: these politicians are the people who will fight against each other all year, but if they get a chance to come up together, they’ll also join hands. On other hand, we should be very conscious of our personal and professional relations that they must not be spoiled. Whenever, for whatsoever reason, we need help, these people are the first people who are going to help us out.

The announcement of CAA (Citizenship Amendement Act) on 11th December last year has placed the two communities against each other.

In today’s situation, a poem written by Vinay Mahajan suits and enlightens us towards the reality of today’s political system. The only difference is that he said this about us humans in that poem, and it reflects on the politicians nowadays.

Temple-Mosque-Church
Divided the people, the land, the seas,
Do not divide the people.

The journey has just begun,
Our destination is still far away,
The light is a prisoner,
And every flicker is helpless.

The sun did not get this message,
Nor did the hill or the ground,
You divided the land, the seas, do not divide people.
Our planet is still verdant and grand.

The sky is a canopy above,
But without love, the world is nothing but lonely,
A raging desert.

The nectar of love is to be
fed to every thirst terrain.
You divided the land, the sea, don’t divide people.

No one shall then be able to trample
The smile of the season.

Original:

मंदिर-मस्जिद-गिरिजाघर ने
बांट लिया इंसान को धरती बांटी, सागर बांटा
मत बांटों इंसान को।

अभी राह तो शुरू हुई है
मंजिल बैठी दूर है
उजियाला महलों में बंदी
हर दीपक मजबूर है।

मिला न सूरज का संदेशा
हर घाटी मैदान को।
धरती बांटी, सागर बांटा मत बांटों इसान को।
अब भी हरी भरी धरती है

ऊपर नील वितान है
पर न प्‍यार हो तो जग सूना
जलता रेगिस्‍तान है।

अभी प्‍यार का जल देना है
हर प्‍यासी चटटान को
धरती बांटी, सागर बांटा मत बांटों इंसान को।

साथ उठें सब तो पहरा हों
सूरज का हर द्वार पर
हर उदास आंगन का हक हो
खिलती हुई बहार पर।

रौंद न पाएगा फिर कोई
मौसम की मुस्‍कान को।

poem by – Vinay Mahajan