‘I Hope Your Dreams Are Bigger Than Your Fears’

I hope you are having a good day today.

I hope something petty didn’t ruin your day.

I hope you understand that sad days are just another part of life.

I hope you are still living with the hope of having a better day tomorrow.

I hope your insecurities aren’t overpowering you.

I hope you are giving yourself a second chance before giving up.

I hope you cry your heart out today and lean on someone who really cares.

I hope you have a hand to hold on to whenever you fall.

I hope your dreams are bigger than your fears.

I hope you know you can overcome anxiety.

I hope suicide is never an option for you.

I hope you are taking out time for yourself.

I hope you are looking back to appreciate your progress.

I hope you understand that your failures do not define you,

but indicate that you are one step ahead in the journey.

I hope you do what makes you happy.

I hope you do what you always wanted to do.

I hope you know your courage is bigger than your problems.

I hope you sat under the mesmerising sky filled with stars.

I hope you had your favourite coffee or your tea as you like it.

I hope you are there for your loved ones.

I hope you aren’t losing control of your senses.

I hope you aren’t suppressing your emotions anymore.

I hope you are living this day for yourself, being you.

I hope your dreams are bigger than your fears; it is my attempt to make people realise that they can always achieve what they believe in, if they overcome their fears and believe in themselves, their dreams and desires.

I wrote this when I was having a bad day. I had an anxiety attack, and I usually write down my feelings when I am at the lowest point of my life, which happens often. I wrote down everything that I wanted to tell myself at that moment; I listed out things that I wanted to overcome and let myself believe in. It is my attempt to put out there that it’s okay to have bad days, and hence, learn from them eventually and move on in life. You should believe in what you love and never stop exploring yourself.