#periodपाठ: Installation Of Sanitary Pad Vending Machines In Every Public Toilet

Editor’s Note: This post is an entry for the #Periodपाठ writing contest, a unique opportunity for you to write a letter and stand a chance of winning up to ₹30,000! The contest is organised by Youth Ki Awaaz in collaboration with WSSCC. Find out more here and submit your entry!

To,
The Mayor Nagar Nigam Prayagraj
Abhilasha Gupta Nandi

Respected ma’am,

Being a sincere citizen of this country, I would like to bring this to your notice that mensuration cycles are a very important part of every women’s life and for this I strongly feel we should be provided with every possible essential facilities. A very chronic disadvantage is the unavailability of sanitary napkins in public places and public toilets. It was becoming a cause of severe inconvenience to all the women out there.

For this I would like to request you to install sanitary vending machine in every public toilets. This will be a great source of help to all of us finding it a problem. It would provide sanitary napkins to every woman travelling or having a sudden issue of getting down.

This is my sincere request to you ma’am. Please help us give ourselves a reason not to finds these blessed days traumatic. The installation of sanitary vending machine is the solution to many unsaid issues.

Your’s sincerely,
Sumaiya siddiqui