Quick byte: Is Today’s India Really Moving Towards Progress?

Delhi police attack unharmed students in and around Jamia Millia Campus. Image credit: Twitter

The youth, who are the precious gems of the country, are being violently attacked. Can this be termed as the progress of the country?

Any decision by our administration affects our youth. Nothing good is happening in any area. Who should we worry about? Our future or the administration of the country?

Such horrific incidents are happening in the country but the government is not worried about it. There are many issues in the country in which the administration of the country does not give its decision. Women have been facing problems, unemployment, corruption and more. The entire mortgage of the country is getting worse day by day.

As the youth of the country, we should not suppress our voice.