#PeriodPaath: Letter To The Government For Better Menstrual Hygiene Facilities

Editor’s Note: This post is an entry for the #Periodपाठ writing contest, a unique opportunity for you to write a letter and stand a chance of winning up to ₹30,000! The contest is organised by Youth Ki Awaaz in collaboration with WSSCC. Find out more here and submit your entry!

Menstruation is the discharge from the uterus and the internal part due to changes in hormones in the body of women… Some symptoms appear in the woman’s body before menstruation or menstruation… Eg – stomach pain and cramps before menstruation… Even today, we are going through a period which in this society has to feel ashamed to talk about menstruation. But now it is very important to discuss it openly…

MENSTRUAL  HYGIENE MANAGEMENT:-

Things to keep in mind during menstruation:

1. Prevent menstrual flow during menstruation…

2. Use sanitary napkins or a clean cloth….

3. Use sanitary napkins or clean clothes should be changed from time to time according to the monthly flow… ‘Dirty after changing sanitary napkins or clean clothes…

5. Wash hands with soap to protect hands from germs… The clothes used during menstruation…. Wash, dry in the sun and iron it again….. Etc

Finally In this way, the women class will be able to avoid the troubles of menstruation and by openly expressing their views, their hesitation on this subject will also go away forever….

Thank u

ABHISHEK GAURAV