#PeriodPaath: Menstruation Hygiene 6

Editor’s Note: This post is an entry for the #Periodपाठ writing contest, a unique opportunity for you to write a letter and stand a chance of winning up to ₹30,000! The contest is organised by Youth Ki Awaaz in collaboration with WSSCC. Find out more here and submit your entry!

bansal niwas paraw enclave

samalkha

29/1/20

the editor

subject-mensuration hygiene

respected-sir/mam

This letter is basically for the girls or women facing problems and bad hygiene during mensuration. In india ,in many places proper washrooms are not made and are very dirty. there are not proper hygiene. There should be maid in the washrooms because if anybody wants any help,there should me maid . After every 1km there should be washrooms. Poor people cant aford sanitary napkins so there should be availability or free of cost for poor people. we should tell everbody or make any contest for proper hygiene or how to be clean during these days . we should not be afraid of this ,this is a natural process that every girl faces. we should not make fun of these things. we should taught poor people about this in every washrooms there should be dustbin .we should take care of ourselves by bathing every day and changing sanitary napkins after six to seven hours so that it keeps us healthy and hygiene.

I hope this letter of mine will have some effects on you and help to improve the conditions of girls in our country.

yours truly

mahi bansal

dps panipat city student