#PeriodPaath: Menstruation Hygiene

Editor’s Note: This post is an entry for the #Periodपाठ writing contest, a unique opportunity for you to write a letter and stand a chance of winning up to ₹30,000! The contest is organised by Youth Ki Awaaz in collaboration with WSSCC. Find out more here and submit your entry!

sec 25, part 2 huda

panipat, haryana

date- 29 jan

The Municipal Corporation

Panipat

subject- Regarding Menstrual Hygiene

Sir\Mam

This letter is in reference to menstrual Hygiene and menstrual health of female or teenage girls

many girls are suffering from many diseases due to their unhygienic conditions. some girls who belong to poor families don’t know how to keep themselves hygienic so they should given proper lectures about Menstruation Hygiene.  these  lectures should be given in private school as well as in gov. schools too due to giving these lectures girls will get to know about menstruation and also get to know that how to keep themselves hygienic. some females or girls who  belong to poor families and they are suffering from menstruation and they don’t have that much money to buy clean napkins or sanitary

pads gov. should provide them napkins free or they can take 5 or 10 rs for each napkin or sanitary pads.

Yours Truly

Shruti Tomer

Dps Panipat City