#PeriodPaath Menstrual Hygiene

Editor’s Note: This post is an entry for the #Periodपाठ writing contest, a unique opportunity for you to write a letter and stand a chance of winning up to ₹30,000! The contest is organised by Youth Ki Awaaz in collaboration with WSSCC. Find out more here and submit your entry!

Today we are facing a severe problem of not having enough mensutral heigein for females, that’s one of the most common problem faced by females today, they’ve been opressed for quiet a long time and it’s considered taboo to talk about mensutral cycles, but we have to break this taboo now and understand that it’s not right to keep it behind curtains, now we need to make women aware about their mensutral hygiene and we need to raise this issue internationally but we should begin it from our homes we should talk about it with our family and friends, and ask them to talk about it to their friends, this will make a chain of awareness and hopefully we will be able to fight this evil and emancipate females from this rudemantry thought, only we can bring about change not just on societal level but individual level, as Gandhi ji said “we must be the change, we want to see in the world”