Enter This New Year By Leaving The ‘What Ifs’ Behind, And Embracing What Will Be

Image Courtesy: Hindustan
Image Courtesy: Hindustan

After the clock strikes 12, an enticing new year has been waiting for us, without any discrimination: to the rich and poor, the young and old, the cutthroats and carefree ones. It will be a roller coaster ride again, filled with blessings, losses, sadness, failures, achievements, and the whole package of different traits that life offers to humankind.

Life is much like a bumpy see-saw that nobody escapes, from making mistakes. In fact, certain times, all the mistakes from our past haunt us as if they have been engulfed in our souls. We tried our best to bury our past when time heals every wounds and pain. We have our own sufferings, but how we deal with them differs in every individual. Perfection is not well defined for everybody. Hence, we are human beings, and mistakes are a part of life.

If we reminisce about the year that has gone by, for some, it may be a cherished moment that will never fade in the blink of an eye, while for some, it may provide remorseful moments waiting to be forever erased from their memory. The highs and lows in our lives made us who we are today, through our experiences. I believe that’s how we grow from the inspirations and lessons we attain from our daily experiences.

The past has swallowed most of our wrongdoings, flaws, scars, grudges, and unforgettable embarrassments which will never return back to us. Time to stop the ‘what ifs’ and start embracing what will be; a time to tear off the old pages and start a fresh, new chapter. Enduring all the sufferings makes us a stronger person.

If you have a passion, inspiration, resolution, a goal, and strong aspirations, aim higher to celebrate the New Year, with bright golden colors. Let the sky be the only limit to your dreams. If you desire to be a better person, lover, parent, pet owner, businessman, and more, may the universe open better doors for you, in your walk of life.

Always remember that you were given this boon of life because you are strong enough to survive.

Happy New Year! May your life illuminate brighter days.

Featured image for representation only.