Now Live: The Youth Ki Awaaz Prime Ministerial Brief Podcast

Our world is changing. Young people are at the front and back of some of the largest movements powering this change.

In India as well, young people are leading dialogues for a new norm. You can agree with them or disagree with them, but you sure can’t ignore them.

As young India battles some of the toughest challenges of job loss and economic slowdown, and enters a new more open, informed and vocal era, it’s critical that those in positions of power also pay attention.

In early 2019, Youth Ki Awaaz launched the Prime Ministerial Brief to highlight your voices on issues the Prime Minister of India should be paying attention to. And today, we’re excited to announce the launch of the Prime Ministerial Brief Podcast, available across platforms on Spotify, Apple Music and more for you to tune in to those issues that matter the most for young India.

From what the media is missing out on to what isn’t making it to the parliamentary debates, the PM Brief has it all.

Join us, as we explore what young India has to say to PM Modi, and add your voice by replying to this email with issues you think we should highlight – or better, write about those issues on YKA.

Tune in every Monday for a new episode on youthkiawaaz.com/pmbrief/.