Some Golden Rules To Thrive In Life

The young generation is always drowned in the intoxicating trap of social media. It is so annoying. Social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Messengers, WhatsApp, Twitter etc. are good as long as they are not affecting our privacy. We are always in a dilemma. The crisis of trust or faith is already a doomed outcome of this so-called modernity. Slowly, the social media monster is veiling our reality.

If loneliness haunts us, then we should talk to our parents, friends, even to strangers instead of posting something sensitive on Facebook. Because they are the support system with whom we can freely share our weak moments.

Let us pledge from today to keep away from the urge to post on or browse social media every five minutes. There should be a mental awareness drive—whereby we can cling on to our family and friends and not on social networking sites. Only then, we can rekindle the spark of love and happiness in our life.

The most valued moment for a person is that which he has spent with his soul. It implies the retrospective and reflective attitude towards his inner self. A keen observation of the self and self-evaluation are desired approaches towards life. A man can develop a positive attitude towards life by reflecting on his soul in solitude. Integrity and solidarity are the bridge to success and happiness. He can conquer his solitary moments by a close analysis of his deeds. He can, therefore, embark on a creative and fulfilling journey.

Change is the unchangeable law of nature but never change so much that you lose your own identity. Vanity is sometimes essential for maintaining one’s esteem, but it should not be mistaken for boasting. Then it becomes an ego, which is self-destructive.

Do not repeatedly fall prey to the vicious traps of the people on social media. Nowadays, we are suffering from inherent loneliness. This void leads us towards self-destruction. This is the most pressing crisis of the present society. This predicament results from cultural disintegration. The tragedy is the ultimate consequences of spiritual degeneration.

Due to the loss of faith in spiritual values and lack of self-confidence, we are ultimately moving towards self-destruction. Every day we are fighting with unknown enemies. The dilemma, confusion and unnecessary speculation are the sole reason for such despair.

Internal conflicts lead us towards an unpredictable moment. Somehow, we are living in an illusion. Within us, we engage in a struggle for survival. We can deal with such maladies only by reviving faith in God. The man-made fuss and dissatisfaction will be eliminated automatically. Faith in divine power and positive energy will definitely eradicate the paralysed system of disbelief and self-contradiction. Peace will reign everywhere. A new horizon is waving towards us. We can change our lives by adding colour and charm to the blank canvas of the horizon with a pinch of realism and a positive approach.

Live and let live. Always smile back at life. Be happy. You should celebrate each day for being alive. Be thankful for the blessings that the almighty has endowed you with. Each day we should offer our gratification to Mother Earth. Lead a thankful life. A zero toxic environment is very rare. Everyone is speaking about positive ambience and recreating a spiritual environment. No one is thinking about removing toxic elements from life. So how does one stay away from toxicity in order to rejuvenate positivity?

Always appreciate the beautiful things in your life.

A small step towards purity can change our entire life. First, we should alienate ourselves from negative emotions like hatred, envy, threats and most importantly, anger. Try to stay away from social media by participating in real relationships. Nothing is permanent. So do not stress yourself by overthinking. Gratification is the real gateway towards positivism. Always appreciate the beautiful things in your life and nurture the relationships which the almighty has endowed you with.

We should also be indebted for all the amazing blessings that mother nature is showering us with in our daily lives. I know these targets are not so easy to follow in our real, mundane lives since we have already created a confused and negative shield for our life! Hence, it is high time to break through that shield and move out of that mess towards a healthy and toxic-free environment. Be happy for no reason. Do not crave for reasons to be happy. Rather create reasons to be happy. Another thing is that it is only you who can make yourself happy. Hence, don’t depend on others to make you happy.

Give wings to your happiness so that you can come up with flying colours. The ray of luminous enlightenment can come to you only after a spiritual meditation. So try to find contentment when you have nothing. All these things depend upon your inclination towards life. You have to be content with it. If you are always dissatisfied with life then even acquiring massive property would not offer you happiness. The rainbow of happiness can only be achieved through a continuous endeavour through self-meditation and spiritual awareness.

Just imagine your life as a blank canvas. Then paint it. But how? Shade your canvas with vibrant colours and hues of glowing happiness. Don’t brood about what has already happened. Do not be judgmental. Leave certain things for the right time. Don’t preoccupy yourself with regret. Release yourself from imaginary foes. Do not discourage yourself by thinking about your incapabilities. Everyone has loopholes in their traits. Instead, marvel at the privileges you have been lucky to have. Be proud of your potential. Work on them. No matter what, always be proud of yourself.

Yes, the most annoying thing in life is fear. How to conquer fear? Fear of death of near and dear ones is the most dreadful nightmare for an individual. One must learn to fight with these unknown imaginary enemies. How? The easy way to curb such fear is believing in Supernatural Shrine, regaining faith and confidence. If a strong belief in God reigns in our mind, then we can imbibe fearlessness.

Why are we investing in mutual funds and share market instead of investing our precious money in relationships goals? Yes, we are forgetting the primary relationships we are toiling so hard for, to build a beautiful future ahead. Money can’t buy happiness, but relationships can. So try to keep your relationships on the top of your priorities list; otherwise, life will offer you a spiritless void.

Supernatural shrine, otherwise known as Guardian Angel, is always watching us and guiding our lives. The only way to connect with him is blind trust and confidence in self. Only then, can we feel the Almighty’s presence in our life. Spiritual enlightenment is the primary remedy to all the evils in human society. The darkness can be dispensed only through spiritual reawakening.