Quick Byte: “Non-Violence Is A Part Of India’s Spirit”

Speak Up: Is India Still Truly The Land Of Ahimsa?

I am in the right position to explore this question, as I am from a city of India where, for a week, curfew has been imposed, on the pro and anti CAA squab!

Many have been injured, the economy stuck amidst such confounded hate and bigots, that it is unexplainable. However, here’s the twist: after a week, when was is a kind of relaxation of an hour or more, a peace dialogue established between the people, and the city which was under seige, is now start sharing wheat, onion, edible oil and more with each other; i.e, the pro and the anti CAA flock now has come to the same footing, that non-violence is not the feature of human race.

It was well stated by Gandhi, “The man is an animal, a violent but as a spirit he(man) is non-violent.” Thus proved, India is now and always will be the land of Ahimsa (at last) because non-violence is in our spirit.