The Modern Indian Ramayana

Ramayana, Indian’s finest epic of all times, was written by the sage poet Valmiki, in between 7th to 4th BC. This is one of the best Hindu religious manuscripts in ancient times. As we all know, the whole story is depicted on the life journey of Rama, the great king of Kosala Empire, which is located in Ayodhya.

Rama is a very pious and loyal man who is regarded as God because of his kindness and generosity towards the common masses.

Ramayana deals with the life and adventure of Rama and his regime. If we just have a glimpse at our recent India, we won’t find a connection. It’s like if Ramayana is our imagination, and recent India is our harsh reality. Politics is such kind of domination that manipulates people via a sense of superiority. Politics has been embedded in our lives, for all ages. Politicians used to “religiously abuse”( to demean religions by the logical fallacy) to gain control over the majority.

In the era of Rama, he never did something like that. Nowadays, in India, the diversification of unities falls in. He was a king who was bestowed as “The Greatest Man” or “Purusatyama”.

Modern Indian Ramayana deals with the present conditions and circumstances that the inhabitants of India are suffering from. The notion of belief is something that makes you alive and sometimes puts you to death for your blindness. Religion is the most sensitive part of human beings where we take shelter under its shade. But when it starts spreading misconception and misinterpretation, it has the power to burn the nation down.

Time changes. If you now live in that age and you think about it,  you never get to know the reality and in fact, it will be the role model of your pantisocracy or dream in your subconscious mind. You have to know the differences and comparisons.

Politics is the most dangerous game that is played, many times, just like Ramayana and also Mahabharata; it causes a huge loss of human resources. It is time to meet with the modern Indian Ramayana, in terms of the original Ramayana. Make peace, harmony and love with all. It’s time to think and open your mind consciously. Be happy and spread happiness.

Thank you.