The Innocuous Broom Turned Out To Be A Political Tool

What has been traditionally a simple cleaning tool since the very existence of the witches in the mortal world stands presently as a branded symbol, at least for a political party in the state of Delhi. It is now not an ordinary, simple broom with bamboo sticks or fibre, but finds a niche in the political party’s flag.

AAP members at a rally.

Such a substantial shimmering significance it majestically the broom holds in the radical world. It is no longer considered a heavy-duty means for the sorcerers’ carrier but a way to secure a clean sweep over the dominant and powerful political parties in the elections.

The hypothesis that the vulgar believe and the witches confess has nothing to do with the modern-day broomstick. The symbol of broom hopes the best welfare schemes for everyone and involves anyone and everyone it comes across. It has already informed one and all in previous days about its big charm and readily hastening to say its mysticism again and again instantly or then and there this year hence. What it hankers after continuously is its firm strategical strike conducting against non-democratic things at the right time. It is supposed to discern exactly what to convey before the general masses so as to avoid any bad occurrence.

It has definitely reversed the Congress Party’s sway in Delhi. Sonia Gandhi’s party finds itself in a precarious situation now. The political presence of any effect appears a far cry for the once a formidable party.

Oddly enough, the broom-wielding party forced it to get only a little over 4% votes and to lose security deposits of its 63 candidates, thereby pushing a severe organisational crisis. The party, which had once won as many as 52 seats in the year 1998, waits for an overhaul.