Here Is Why You Should Explore In Dan Brown’s World Of History And Symbols

Dan Brown is one of the most important writers living today. His stories appeal to millions of people, his stories are a reminder that there is more to the world that meets the eyes. Filled with history, intrigue, secret codes, and symbols embedded in paintings, books, churches, monuments and buildings—the things that we take for granted—are infused with hidden meanings.

A painting may not be just a painting as most of Dan Brown’s novels say and the cover-up on a building may be more than a simple element of beautification. I am sure many of us do not normally look beyond the surface of the world around us. Exploring symbolism hidden in these pieces of architecture might not help you pay your monthly bills or make you rich, but in a society where poetry, myth, religion and philosophy are obsolete, maybe we all should care to ask and find out the secrets.

Dante and Shakespeare have divided the modern world between them, giving no space for a third writer. While most people are familiar with the works of William Shakespeare, many people have never ever heard about the 14th-century Italian poet, Dante Alighieri. Inspired by the first part of Dante’s Divine Comedy, Brown introduced millions around the world to one of the most important writers that ever lived, through Inferno.

The Lost Symbol is a 2009 thriller novel by Brown, set in Washington, D.C.

Brown’s narratives, laced with science, history, art and geography have helped to bring out awareness among people on diverse figures and concepts, on Leonardo Da Vinci, Jesus, anti-matter, the esotericism of Manly P. Hall, the Vatican, the Louvre, Noetic Science, Freemasonry, and the beliefs of the Founding Fathers. From Rome and Vatican City (Angels and Demons) to Paris (The Da Vinci Code), Washington D.C. (The Lost Symbol), Florence, Venice and Istanbul (Inferno), Dan Brown has set his books in some of the most beautiful and intriguing cities in the world.

Dan Brown is my favourite author and one of the most important thriller writers of our time. His books are special, well-investigated and well-researched. The themes in his books are complex; he has acquired much intense and detailed information about whatever themes his books are based on. Dan Brown delighted me for the grail search, secret societies, Opus Dei, The Illuminati, and much more to read further on them. Besides the fact that I admire Brown’s willingness to throw rocks in ponds, I have to also say, I am very impressed with the amount of research he undertakes for every book.

Dan Brown has the ability to capture his readers. When I start reading his books, I could not put them away until the very end. His books are so interesting that when I go to sleep I continue to think about the story even in my dreams. His characters are easy to connect with; I feel a similar feeling of love, hate and fear with these characters. Some of them surprise me and others disappoint, but the main character of Robert Langdon is always developing and changing throughout the story.

I believe that the key point in thriller fiction is to follow the plot, otherwise, the writer will lose his reader. I believe Dan Brown has succeeded in keeping his readers intact with his plot. I find his stories easy to follow due to the fact that he doesn’t have too many characters in his story.

I would like to wake in you the fascination for Dan Brown books, and if you have not read any of his thrillers, it is time you do. Read to experience the other side of life, and I feel it’s a good reminder for all of us to log out of Facebook and Twitter every once in a while and lose (or find) ourselves in a good book.