“A Doctor Misbehaved With A Loved One, And It Left Her Feeling Humiliated”

It is said that the doctors are a manifestation of God on earth. In most cases, this is very true, and in some cases, they just turn out be lecherous and insensitive beings. I want to share an incident that happened to someone very close to me recently. She had a minor fracture on her ankle, so she booked an appointment with an orthopedic, known for his craft around our area.

She was made to wait, despite an appointment, and what happened after that was even worse. The doctor insisted she remove her jeans despite the problem area being her ankle, which could have been easily treated without removing the clothing. He shamefully and despicably asked her to do so and if she doesn’t, he will not treat her! All of this happened in front of his male assistant.

This incident made her feel so humiliated and stupid. It made me feel the same too. Probably if I were there, I would have boxed him, good for him that I wasn’t. But the point is, the absurdity of this demand, his abuse of his profession and his dignity around the locality, and not to mention his brazenness, which gave him the gall to do all this.

This whole incident reminds me of Ron’s quote from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, “those muggle nutters that cut people up.” Well, even if they don’t, they certainly do so to their reputation.

Featured image only for representation.