Opinion: It Is Time To Spread The Message Of ‘Hate None, Love All’

Nowadays, people are obsessed with their religion. Be it any religion. No one understands the value of human lives and mankind. 

Anguished. Hurt. A lot more can be said about the recent Delhi incident. But, this is what a youth of India can say now. There’s nothing more left. Literally nothing!

Are we heading towards the real 2020? Are we looking for economic growth? Unfortunately, we are only fighting with each other.

However, looking at the recent scenario, this is what I wanted to convey…

Everyone has their own views to share. Every single person in India has got the right to speak their hearts out, there should be no religious barrier. If someone is against some political act, their views must be listened to and kept on desk to solve. At the same time, when someone is supporting the movement, people who oppose it too need to understand their perspective.

Son of Muddasir Khan, the Martyr of Delhi Genocide 2020 with tears in his eyes.

But no, this won’t happen. Everyone here is boiling; with anger, ego. They just want to fight for their own religion. Well, according to me, no one is putting any religion down. It’s just the contradiction.

If a Hindu guy is killing someone, he too is a criminal, and the same goes for a Muslim, a Christian or anyone from any other religion. I think p eople take it too seriously on the basis of their religion these days, be it a Hindu or Muslim. My views here are on both.

Why can’t we always be together? How long will this fight go on for? How long? We must feel ashamed to call our country as secular. Yes, I am ashamed.

In my opinion, to the Hindus who supports the Act, don’t think that Muslims are against the country for not supporting it, which is totally wrong. They think India as their Motherland, and that’s the reason they’re protesting against the Act. And to the Muslims, I’d say, if Hindus are supporting the Act, don’t think that they’re putting other religions down. It’s actually their views that they are sharing.

We should listen to each other’s views, and have a debate, which I do agree might turn into an argument. However, this should only have certain limitations. People should never go beyond. Violence is not the answer!

Even when there was no normalcy in the city, I could see everyone blaming each other’s religion only. Oh c’mon guys.

We are Indians. Please for God’s Sake! Let’s unite at least now.

I love APJ Abdul Kalam, the same way I love MS Dhoni. Here, these two legends are loved by everyone. People don’t see religious sentiments. I hope the topic HATE NONE, LOVE ALL, is spread everywhere.

Love you all guys.