How I Overcame Negative Thoughts And Healed, In An Unexpected Way

“The earth without art is just eh.”

This quote goes very well with my life, as my life is just fragmentary without art. You can tell that this virtuosity has made my life a settled mess. It’s not just a hobby to me, but a way of keeping myself away from the pessimism, and all the stress I experience in my day to day life.

It’s my passion for creating something different every day, not to be extolled by people, but to satisfy my desire for creativity. I was very keen on art since I was a child, and I never thought that art would play such a major role in my life.

Mandalas; they are a highly spiritual and therapeutic, as well as a symbolic form of art. Representational image.

Yes! That’s true, art has been a consequential part in the journey of my self- development. I have seen some major differences after I started practising mandalas every day.

It’s like this creative activity is my meditation, and that is how I meditate through art. Mandalas; they are a highly spiritual and therapeutic, as well as a symbolic form of art. They promote peace and wholeness and are used for self-expression.

Initially, I wasn’t aware of these healing benefits of this beautiful art form and I started creating as much as I could, as I was sort of addicted to it. Slowly and steadily, I started seeing disparities within my own self.

As an introvert, I was a huge overthinker and a person who used to have a lot of unwanted negative thoughts, about various things. Here is when art became my saviour and it healed me in an unexpected way.

My negative thoughts have now been lessened to a greater extent, and I have started being much more positive than I used to be. Literally, through my art, I have found mental peace and positivity in my life. I feel grateful to be certain about this extremely therapeutic and calming form of art, which has helped my inner self in a very positive way.