How To Celebrate The Joy Of Love In Times Of Social Media

Every moment, we exhale negative vibes and inhale the goodness of the life-saving oxygen. This, in turn, gets reciprocated, and one starts living their life ahead in a hope of exhilaration and good energy. It also enhances one’s life in an exuberant way.

Just like we inhale oxygen, we crave for an intense desire to be loved every one-zillionth of a moment. Yes, it is absolutely correct and scientific. We as human beings enjoy the statutory status of being the most distinct and distinguished species who can logically and rationally solve a problem. Even an animal wants to be pampered, but is unfortunately unable to express this desire.

In the same way, we want to get pampered by our immediate family members on a daily basis. Unfortunately, the desire to get true love remains unexplored and unexpressed in this cut-throat world. Nobody has the time to stand and stare for a while, even for themselves. We lack communication problems in a family, as a result of which the distance between the members only gets accelerated.

The digital world and social media are primarily responsible for replacing interpersonal relationship between family members. Work pressure and peer pressure are further creating more havoc, for a person to render flawless affection for their family members.

“Social media is distancing people from their primary relationships. People are distracting themselves and indulging in social media.”

As a result, we all are suffering from a serious mental and physical crisis of profound love 💕 and care. Togetherness and informal relationships have amazingly vanished from the dictionary of our lives. We all are trying hard to even survive in this fatal society where no one seriously cares for the other. This lack of intensity creates several mental illness and physical disabilities in people, leading to suicidal tendencies.

So, in order to recreate the lost love in our life, we have to follow certain golden rules.

Rebuilding Mutual Interdependence: Yes, we have to be mutually interdependent on each other in a family, so that we can get each other’s help at the time of need. Hence, emotional support system can then be rebuilt.

Discarding Social Media: Social media is distancing people from their primary relationships. People are distracting themselves, even from their spouses, to indulge in social media. They are actually living in an illusion. So, they have to come out of this deceptive world to their real life.

Rejuvenating platonic love 💕: True soulful love has disappeared from our lives. Physical love is transient and whimsical. So, in order to attain transcendental experience in love, we have to mentally merge with our partner.

Last, but not the least: Just like food, shelter and clothing, love is also a primary desire. The only difference is that we cannot openly disclose this hunger to the outer world. Everyone is in a quest to find pure, blissful love. So, we just need to distinguish this unquenchable mental quest for platonic love from the filthy world of physical love.

Hence, the belief in divine mystical entity and spiritual attainment of devotion can help us attain the true essence of happiness and love 💕 in our life.