5 Acts Of Kindness Amidst Delhi Riots Remind Us That Humanity Still Exists

North East Delhi has been witnessing riots over the last few days, where the capital city is bleeding and people are frightened for their lives. As per the latest reports, 35 people have died in the violence, and about 200 have been brutally wounded.

In spite of all the bloodshed, we can see that humanity can still keep winning over everything else. Stories of harmony, love and brotherhood have emerged from Delhi.

1. Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Harpreet Singh Asked Gurudwaras In Delhi To Provide Help To Riot Victims.

Gurudwaras in North Delhi, including in Majnoo ka Tila put forward their helping hands for the injured people and set an example of unity in diversity.

2. The Dalit Community Of Seelampur Blocked The Roads Leading To Muslim localities And Stopped Rioters From Entering Their homes.

3. Dwellers Of Yamuna Vihar Structured A Human Shackle To Make Sure That School Children Could Walk Securely Amidst The Aggression.

4. The Hindus and Sikhs In Ramesh Park Area Reassured Residents That They Would Stand By The Muslims If Rioters Attacked Them.

In Ramesh Park’s Gali No., 10, local Muslims came out in panic but the Hindus and Sikhs assured them that they would be protected.

5. A local BJP Ward Councillor, From Yamuna Vihar, Helped A Muslim Family, By Saving Their House From Being Burned Down By A Mob.

A mob set fire to a Muslim family’s car and bike in Yamuna Vihar and also torched their tenant’s boutique. A local BJP ward councillor, who is also an old friend of the family, intervened and stopped the mob from causing any more harm.