Quick Byte: “We Women Must Find A Solution Within Ourselves”

Women face a lot of challenges physically, psychologically and emotionally. However, when it comes to discussing or sharing their problems, they aren’t able to do it freely. They feel hesitant and think people will underestimate their problems and will suggest keeping it to themselves.

Some problems might seem small to others, but for the one facing them, they are no less than a giant mountain. Women tend to compromise their own health for the sake of others and neglect themselves. As far as women’s health is concerned, every woman has the right to be heard and seek a solution without facing any judgement or partiality.

“Eventually, I realised that I am very much comfortable in my own skin and accepted the way I am and that was the solution to the problem.”

Since my childhood, I was suggested by “so-called” people to gain weight and even by doctors whenever I visited them to discuss about the same. I usually got very angry, irritated and felt infuriated on who they are to comment on me. Eventually, I realised that I am very much comfortable in my own skin and accepted the way I am and that was the solution to the problem.

Rather than relying on others for solution, we as women must find the solution within ourselves.