Journey Of Riders In Durg Bhilai

The members of YAR, Durg Bhali welcomed the chief members of YAR in their city. A seminar was scheduled at the Shangra College the very next day, without a doubt, to redeem the peers with an impressionable pep talk. The team discussed more about the mission and vision of our Family-turned-NGO, and how we can help victims cope up with the trauma and pain of what they were facing. The seminar also discussed how men and women can be guided to understand and how it’s everyone’s responsibility to accept the unfateful.

“The team discussed how we can help victims cope up with the trauma and pain of what they were facing.” Image has been provided by the author.

The next day, we met the parents of Shrinkhla Yadav, a victim of eve-teasing who was slayed. We heard the story from her parents who were sobbing in grief over their innocent’s death. We motivated them and also promised to help them move on and lead a better life.

The next day, a meetup was planned with a seminar in Sampada Vidyalaya, in which the team and the students learnt about the basic aim and motive of attending a seminar. After the seminar, we distributed eatables among the students.

Overall, we experienced and learned so much from the members of the team about motivation, vision and mission. The vision of our mission to make India rape-free was mainly discussed. Then, we went to the district court and had a meeting with the district magistrate, discussing Shrinkhla Yadav’s case. The officials were very supportive, and in assertion with the police officers. We earned a lot of appreciation and gratitude. The part of journey in the city concluded with some more important discussion and some words of appreciation for the team as a whole