15 Queer-Themed Valentine’s Day Cards To Send To People You Love <3

Come Valentine’s Day, it’s difficult to find a restaurant or shop that isn’t festooned with red hearts or bouquets of flowers, and even your local stationer will be selling furry stuffed bears ranging from pocket-size pandas to pink Sasquatches.

Some find the day super cringe, and others look forward to sharing cute notes with their friends, partners, parents, children and even four-legged family members. Love is for everybody. It’s a nice thought. But sort through the greeting cards, at literally any store, and the chances of finding something queer-themed, or even remotely non-heterosexual, is going to be low, low, low.

It doesn’t feel nice to be left out. So, this year, we’ve taken the liberty of making some download-and-print Valentine’s Day cards, classic e-Card style. And you can give out to your loved ones! Here they are:

Queer-Themed Valentine's Day Cards

Valentine's Day Cards for Queers

Valentine's Day Cards for LGBT People

E-cards for queer couples

Queer-Themed Greeting Cards

valentines card for trans people

E-greetings for queers

Valentines day card for LGBTQ+

queer-themed valentines day card

valentine cards for non-heterosexual people

online valentine cards for queers

valentines day card for bisexual community

valentines day card for transgenders

download-and-print valentine’s day cards for queers

Bonus: We made a card for all y’all cisgender and heterosexual allies out there too!

valentines day cards for heterosexuals

Hopefully, these bring in some rainbow cheer on a day that has, for so long, been the reserve of heterosexual love. ‘Cause, as we said before, love is for everybody.

Sending one of these cards to someone? Share the love. Take a selfie with it, upload it, and tag us on Twitter (@youthkiawaaz) or Instagram (@youthkiawaaz)!