Why Are Young People Afraid Of Love?

I always believe that love is a special gift bestowed by God upon his creatures. Perhaps, the only effective magical form of music and theme, for which we all share a common platform, is love. However, the question that remains in the words of the poet’s or writer’s narration is that if love is eternal and pure, then why does society denounce it in abundance?

When I talk about love, I feel its strong impact on us has begun to change its meaning or appearance in many cultures and traditions. Still, the disease of keen animosity towards a different tribe or race is prevalent in this 21st-century society. Why is a portrait of emotional love and feelings of devotion only displayed in theatres and stage shows? The swirling waves of compassionate desires should never be obstructed, in fact, they should be reaching every shore of the oceans.

The patriarchal rules of society are ruining the peaceful, heavenly cities of devoted lovers in India and elsewhere. If the ideologies and repressive forces of narrow-minded people are not stopped, then we might not be able to discover the actual fictional characters of true love come alive for today’s youth.

In the end, my intention behind writing an article on this controversial subject was to disperse the lights of hope and wisdom in this present environment. I hope that one day, those hidden love stories kept beneath the ground will be revealed to the entire world—without any regret and fear within the devoted lovers.