#PeriodPaath: Menstruation Hygiene 5

Editor’s Note: This post is an entry for the #Periodपाठ writing contest, a unique opportunity for you to write a letter and stand a chance of winning up to ₹30,000! The contest is organised by Youth Ki Awaaz in collaboration with WSSCC. Find out more here and submit your entry!

c-7/7 eldeco estate

panipat

to diputy commisioner

respected sir/mam

subject=reference to bad hygienic problems

Mensturation occurs with every girl in the world. But the people who do not earn money and they do not have money to buy sanitary pads .What can we do for them ,can we take action on them?we should be clean always and always be hygiene we should wash our body daily.As we all know the poor girls do not have money to buy anything .their parents give them a durty cloth so that they can be save little bit more .

we should take action as fast as we can .the are in very much in danger and unsafe to protect their body.they should wash their body properly and wash hands regularly .whenever we go to the bathroom we should was our hands properly with soap . and do not use harsh soap on our body because our skin is very sensitive after mensturation. you should take action soon as fast as possible?the poor girls do not have enough money to safe themselves. we should have proper security .we should have proper hygiene .we should bbe neat and clean always as much as possible . we should take care for ousrselves

i hope this letter may find youy that we sshoulkd action against poor and normal .

student of DPS Panipat city

anjani

thank you

yours truly