Quick Byte: Is India At War With Its Own People?

India is burning; not literally but yes, internally. Just like Australia has caught fire, likewise, there’s a fire burning inside each and every one for whom this matters, and by this, I mean the crack in our country’s system, agenda and what not.

Our nation is at war, because look around – what do you see? There’s chaos everywhere – one group is fighting against the CAA, while the other is fighting to prove how wrong the opposition party is for protesting for their own cause. Where one is trying to put forth their opinion, the other is putting an effort in making it seem the other way round.

Someone is getting arrested for holding boards, some celebrity is getting trolled for standing up, while some policemen are contradicting their own statements. It’s all so messed up, right? We aren’t fighting for any cause anymore. We’re just fighting to prove the other one wrong now. And that’s it. That’s the whole truth of today’s India.

Let me be very clear and careful with what I am saying today. Earlier, everything and everyone was in control, but as protests and violence between the students and the police are increasing, I feel the tolerance of the citizens is decreasing.

Trust me, this particular case has disturbed people emotionally, physically, psychologically and mentally. And when the fire starts increasing and takes up it’s speed, it burns everything and we know what’s left in the end. Nothing but ash.