Novak Djokovic, Sofia Kenin Stun The Tennis World With Good Luck

It is obviously the most enthusiastic and actively-trained tennis players who ultimately dominated the recent Australian Tennis Championship. Both of them (Novak Djokovic and Sofia Kenin) are not very far from the boundary of young age. Djokovic is 32 years old while Kenin is just 21.

Recouping his endurance and strokes, Djokovic returned to prevail after the five-set combat for an eighth Australian Open title. It is second in a row and his 17th Grand Slam trophy across the board. Reportedly, no other player has been able to win this hardcourt competition for more than six times. The American player Sofia Kenin also showed her confident grit in the second set of the singles match with Garbine Muguruza. Initially, she was nervous, but finally she discussed the precise powerful strategies to gain the title success.

If the men’s singles title was captured by Serbian Novak Djokovic, American Sofia Kenin lifted the women’s singles title in a big balancing battle on an acrylic-topped hardcourt surface within the lower bowls of Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Park. If Djovovik has created history in winning the Australian Open, Kenin has made a winning record by claiming her maiden major title in three sets. She rose steadily through the rankings in 2018, and last summer, she scored upset wins over Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka and Ashleigh Barty respectively.

If Djovovik has created history in winning the Australian Open, Kenin has made a winning record by claiming her maiden major title in three sets.

She came through in a spectacular fashion. She was as demonstrative, from dropping her racket to slapping her thigh, as she can be on the tennis court. Serbian star Novak looks steadied to surpass Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, the men ahead of him on the all-time list by the end of his tennis-playing career.

We may only look at them as stunning players of tennis in their varied capacities, but they are dominating other players in their own life. We may come to evaluate them, assuming they are like this or like that, defined on ground originalities. But that can merely be our impression, our momentary opinion, our limited, myopic vision.

They are acclaimed tennis players as we happen to see them at present. They are neither a figurative trope, nor a platitude, nor are they an abstract of our mind. Could we still treat them inadequately, despite having learnt about their power play, sincerity, and the safer strategies being applied by them during the match, which are compellingly referred to numerous times?