Quick Byte: This Is Why I Think People Are Afraid Of Love

Love is a matter that cannot be taken easily. In love, you have to be faithful, honest, and take care of the other person. If you are in love with a person and that person is also in love with you, he or she may ask you for marriage.

Nowadays, many people have become unfaithful and dishonest. Many are only interested in sex, and don’t want marriage. This is one of the reasons why people avoid love.

People in the past were afraid of love because of societal constraints. If a couple fell in love, they’d know that if they tell their families about their love, their families wouldn’t agree to the marriage because of reasons such as different caste, class, etc. In the past, only parents used to choose your marriage partner for you.

Nowadays, many people have multiple partners, and are in sexual relationships without love. So, if they come to know that they are in love with a person, they might be afraid of confessing their love to that person, because of their multiple-partner sexual relationships.

With Regards,

Shiva