“Despite State Repression, People Are Finally Rising Against Divisive Politics”

The ruling class, the bourgeois, with its present “favored” organization/party RSS/BJP, has been successful in polarizing the country on religious, caste, and national grounds. The previously favored party Congress, which ruled for more than six decades was dumped as a result of the rising contradiction in the falling rate of profit and the rising resistance among the working class, farmers and other oppressed people, who felt that Congress was their enemy, and they were ready to dump the rule of the capitalist class itself. This was the mood of the people in 2013–14.

However, right now, the reverse of anti-people polarisation is visible, and it is happening in the form of a mass movement, despite all the state repression and sabotage. This new ‘polarisation’ is by the conscious effort of the majority of the people, who refuse to fall for the rhetoric, jingoism, so-called Hindu Rashtra.

Shaheen Bagh celebrating Republic Day.

More importantly, the opposition (here I am not talking about the opposition parties, but the people, the voters, who voted against BJP and allies, who are more than 60%), which was in slumber, have risen and are in the streets. Women, en-mass, who were part of “homemakers” and kitchen, are out in the streets with the rest of the people, as part of the mass civil disobedience.

Some of the previous elections are a testimony of this, like the states of Haryana, Jharkhand. The opposition parties are still disunited, giving the impression of being controlled by some unknown and invisible forces. Wonder, if they are in the mood of hara-kiri…

The people’s opinion gravitating against RSS/BJP is also due to rising unemployment, inequality, poverty and hunger, homelessness and rising atrocities against women, Dalits, minorities, loss of existing education and health services! India has never seen such destruction or devastation before, economically, socially, politically, legally, or spiritually! Here, too, see the resistance by the people of Punjab, South and North East India.

The RSS and all its outfits are losing ground numerically and ideologically despite the “verdict” in favor of Ram Janm Bhumi, Article 370 and even NRC/CAA/NPR, and more so as people are witnessing the fall of all the “independent” institutions, like the CBI, media, judiciary, ED, IT department, and the Election Commission.

The paid trolls, street goons, hate-mongering, and fake propaganda are falling apart! There is a clear cut rise of the Indian people against the fascists, anti-national rulers and politicians, who are selling Indian public property to few big capitalists, including foreign masters for commission.

India is witnessing mass civil disobedience against the traitors, liars, religious bigots, casteists, anti-women and science, anti-Dalits and minorities. It is ready for a ‘new India’ based on secularism, socialism, justice, equality, without any discrimination, be it on religion, caste, gender, and region.