Shocking Videos Of Violence Emerge From Delhi

The violence in North East Delhi has reached new heights as ten people were allegedly killed in the last 24 hours. Hospital authorities at GTB said that four victims were declared brought dead by doctors.

According to one doctor, “Fifty per cent of those injured sustained bullet injuries”.

Reports have alleged that mobs became aggressive and turned violent, setting vehicles, shops and homes on fire, in the areas of Maujpur, Kardampuri, Chand Bagh and Dayalpur. Section 144 was imposed in these regions.

Here are some shocking videos that have surfaced of what’s happening on the ground:

The video depicts rioters dragging an injured man across the road as people chant in the background.

In the video posted above, injured people are being attacked by what seems to be policemen, as they are asked to sing Vande Mataram.

In this video, a member of the rioting mob is heard claiming that they have the support of the police.

Here, one of the rioter’s states “Just gave freedom to one Muslim.” 

The above video is allegedly footage of ChandBagh, Delhi on Monday night (24th Feb 2020).

An injured man is attacked by a bystander in what is purportedly Brijpuri, North East Delhi.

CM Kejriwal said to reporters; “The police personnel could not do anything because they were not getting orders from their seniors. I will raise this with Amit Shah-ji. They can’t decide whether there should be tear-gassing or lathi-charging without orders from above,”