Quick Byte: Here’s What I Think It Takes To Become Successful

We often look down upon ourselves when things are adverse. But as soon as we succeed, that feeling of inferiority changes into an air of self-confidence.

But have you ever wondered why that happens?

Well, we still remain the same person as we were before. What actually changes is our belief in ourselves. It’s about that. How firm is our belief in our capabilities and potential, irrespective of how quickly we succeed? Our talent doesn’t need a testimonial. We are what we are. It doesn’t matter how soon or late we taste success, as long as we know we are worth it.

Once, Nawazuddin Siddiqui was asked in an interview whether he ever imagined becoming an actor one day and why didn’t he just give up. To this, he replied, “I never thought to become an actor, I was always an actor. I was just not getting work. “

In order to achieve something in life, you don’t just need technical expertise. You need to know that you can do it anyway. Because unless you believe that you can do it, nobody else will. I mean, come on, how can you convince someone about your ability to do a job unless you are yourself sure that you can nail it?

With self-belief comes self-confidence, and combined, these two can do magic.