Quick Byte: To Be Or Not To Be In ❤, Is The Question In My Heart

“Thapad se Dar nahi lagta Sahab 

Pyar se lagta hai…” (I’m not afraid of getting slapped sir, I’m scared of love)

This is a line most of us are familiar with. A curve appears on our face as we hear this. But, have we thought a little bit about why this line has been said in this way?

On this celebrated day of love, let us explore a bit with YKA what are the reasons behind young people’s reluctant attitude towards relationships, why there is so much frustration creeping out of love, and what are the reasons behind the fragile nature of today’s relationships and bonds.

Factors affecting Love in this 21st century Digital India:

Caste, colour, creed, financial status, ego clashes, insecurities, inferiority complex and what not. Love is no more like Love when you get into it. Society plays a vital role by justifying a relationship right or wrong. Being in love is no more a choice of an individual; instead, it is more important to be justified and judged by your surrounding. It doesn’t matter if you want it or not.

This Valentine’s day, my request will be, through the YKA platform, to make love look like Love again. Break the taboos and restrictions that are posing threat to one’s love.