Quick byte: A Year After Pulwama, Some Questions That Must Be Answered

This is to everyone who, on February 14, 2019, sobbed when we lost our soldiers after a terrorist attack on a convoy of Indian Army soldiers in Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir.

There are a few questions that have been bothering me, I would be obliged if anyone can help me with the answers.

On the very same day of the attack, (Godi) media reported that 300 kg of explosive material was used in the attack. From where did they get this detail? What happened to the person who provided this detail?

The material was apparently brought in from Pakistan. Who got that explosive material and what happened to that person? Why has no action been taken against this individual?

Has justice been appropriately served to the martyrs and their families?

What support has been provided by the government, to the families of the martyrs, in this one year? Have all the people who were involved in this, with the DSP, arrested?

Apparently, a surgical strike had been taken out in response to this. Trusting that it did happen, what result has it really yielded? Has justice been appropriately served to the martyrs and their families?

What did the government do to make sure the actual perpetrators of the attack, the traitors from our side of the border, are tried in a court of law? Or, are we just here to silently witness this government continue the ‘drama’ by blaming everything on Pakistan and using soldiers, martyrs and the so-called ‘surgical strikes‘ for their political agenda?