Quick Byte: Will The Maharashtra, Jharkhand Chronology Continue For The BJP In Delhi?

(L-R) PM Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.

Even as the Delhi elections are a day away, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Congress party have not yet revealed their respective chief Ministerial candidates. Earlier, with the BJP-wave, it was considered that most parts of the country would be swept away by the right-wing party.

Picture Courtesy: Google

Has the BJP failed to announce their Chief Ministerial candidate, and instead tried to promote PM Narendra Modi as a face of development and progress in Delhi?

Amit Shah was made the head of the campaign to counter the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Is this similar to what happened in the 2016 Bihar Elections, where it was ‘Bihar vs Bahari‘?

In 2015, the AAP had won 67 of 70 assembly seats with over 54% vote share. The AAP is looking to repeat the stellar performance of the last election, with no clear face from either of the opposition parties.

Preliminary opinion polls believe that Arvind Kejriwal has an upper-hand when it comes to the Chief Ministerial post in Delhi.

While the BJP released its first list, the Congress is yet to declare the names of its candidates for the polls.

Will the BJP mark their win in Delhi or will the chronology continue, just as in the Jharkhand and Maharashtra elections?