Quick Byte: Is A Lack Of Trust Stopping Young India From Falling In Love?

According to me, what stops young India from falling in love is the trust between two people. In today’s era, love is not only restricted to being in a relationship, it holds true in friendship as well. Youngsters think that we should be in primary focus without considering others. They take up things very casually without realising the importance one holds in their life.

I agree with the fact that there are priorities and no one can be around each other every time but that doesn’t mean to stop having trust or not trying to understand the other side. When youngsters enter a relationship, they know right at the beginning that it won’t last long, it’s only for some time.

They don’t take it seriously and that’s how they end up in a relationship without falling in love with each other. It is seen more often that one falls for the other, but the other sometimes does not, and they both lose trust in love.

Featured image for representative purpose only.
Featured image source: piqsels.