Will India Be Able To Clinch The ODI Series Versus New Zealand?

After Australia now in New Zealand. Indian players have been surprising everyone with their strategies. In the 5-match T-20 series, New Zealand wasn’t able to win a single match and India clinched the series 5-0.

New Zealanders have had a poor relationship with super overs. In the five-match series, there were two super over matches, but New Zealand didn’t win any. Opener KL Rahul played brilliantly along with Rohit Sharma. Some new faces were also there. It is good to see that new players are getting chances. Shardul Thakur, Navdeep Saini, Shivam Dube were the new faces and they really played well.

Rishabh Pant again missed the chance as KL was present for wicket keeping and also in good form. Shreyas Iyer failed to score in the third, fourth, and fifth match. All-rounder Shivam Dube needs to practice more with the bat, and he took wickets in first and second t-20 but gave lots of runs in the rest.

India needs an aggressive wicket keeper like Dhoni, he is exceptional. Team India should give chance to Rishabh Pant along with Rahul. After the t-20 series win against NewZealand, team India is now eyeing on ODI series that will be held from 5th Feb in NewZealand.

But it is difficult to predict who will win because NewZealand is one of the toughest team in Cricket. They have experienced players like Martin Guptil, Ross Taylor and captain Williamson. Senior player Guptil is still not in form, so it will be a benefit for India. Williamson, Taylor and Munro played quite well.

Bowlers Southee and Santner were also suffering from out of form, they gave a lot of runs and failed to get wickets. It had been shown that in their bowling there was a lack of experience. Maybe they were missing Trent Boult!

The best part of the T-20 series was the super over. The third and fourth match were a draw, but, in the super over, team India snatched the match from New Zealand’s mouth. After losing the T-20 series the New Zealanders are fully focused on the ODI and they will try to win the series.

Team India is surprising everybody with their strategy, they are very aggressive now and eager to win all the matches. This kind of gesture will help team India in the T-20 World Cup that will be held in Australia from 18 October this year.