CAA: In Heated Debate, Amit Shah Rejects Kapil Sibal’s Claim

Will the fear of the people die down after Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s claims of none being declared ‘doubtful’ during the NPR process? In the Upper House of Parliament, Congress leader Kapil Sibal claimed those who did not give a satisfactory answer to set of questions would be marked ‘doubtful’ during the process of population registration.

Strongly denying his claim, Amit Shah made a categorical statement that no one would be ‘declared doubtful’ during the process of NPR and no documents would be sought during the process.

The announcement under the dome of democracy is filled with practical concept and rubs out doubts about ‘doubtful.’  Here, it will be apt to add a few lines of one fantastic essay written by an American author Ursula Kroeber Le Guin. She writes in The Wave in the Mind that imagination is humanity’s single most important tool.

She further hints at when the concept of the creative becomes less forceful, the very force of imagination retains its power. That is what seems to have been disturbing our thinking mind at the time, thereby causing the furore.

However, the misconception gives way after assurance in the Parliament. But there is no relief on the queries regarding the NPR form. What Congress followed in yesteryear is possibly going to be altered yet again as several still dread the process gravely. As many as 31 official questions are probably waiting while Congress in the year 2015 asked only 16 questions, according to news.

They do not feel compunction in asking for procuring parental proof? They have been living at one place for more than many generations. Never have they thought of such a day! They declare that they are true countrymen by birth.

Albert Einstein wrote about Gandhi, “Generations to come, it may well be, will scarce believe that such a man as this one ever in flesh and blood walked upon this Earth.” Likewise, the common citizens see themselves as perfect inhabitants of the country.