Baat Bihar Ki: Prashant Kishor’s Ambitious Campaign For Bihar

Recently, Prashant Kishor launched a campaign called ‘Baat Bihar Ki‘ to put Bihar in the top 10 leading states of the country in the next 10 years. The aim is to connect to the youths of Bihar who think of doing the same for the development of Bihar. Prashant Kishor wants to go to each and every village and build strong political leaders who can run for panchayat elections. For this, he is planning to organise events in the villages where he will select 1000 young minds who can contest in Panchayat elections in Bihar.

Initiative for Bihar development

Bihar is the mother of our civilization. This is the place where the most intelligent students come out of the best universities in the world. Biharis have always been known for their adaptability and creative mind, hard labour and complete dedication.

But the last few decades have left Bihar in a state of helplessness where malnutrition prevails, infrastructure is crumbling, basic services are becoming worse, and chaos is rampant. There has been no radical change in the last 15 years in Bihar on various social and economic parameters. The situation in Bihar is still the same as it was in the year 2005.

There is much more to be done, not just to initiate change, but to bring about radical changes in Bihar so that it can achieve its true culmination. Become part of a group of like-minded people who want to bring Bihar to the top 10 states of the country in the next 10 years!