When I came to the city (Rewa) from the village in 2011, I did not know what I had to do, but I knew that I had to do something big. At the age of 13, I left the village all alone and after a few days of staying in a government hostel, living in broken ruins where electricity, water and things are still scarce, I got into this environment. Finishing school, college and still looking for success.
Today I want to tell those who are angry with themselves how I have felt good after coming out of this resentment. Read my experience of change here.
I was unable to make myself happy with the condition of people in the world because every person was making the whole world miserable in the race to make themselves happy. Seeing all this by 2019, I was tired and felt like life slipping away.
Then 3 people came into my life.
These three people are charismatic. Alok bhaiya, Mahendra Bhaiya and Lovey. Alok Bhaiya who wishes to do something far away from his home in his fist and keeps doing it day and night with full energy. I was serious for a career due to these. Mahendra Bhaiya rose from the ground and touched the sky, giving me a platform and helping me to use the learning and cooperation of these two people in the right way, and put the energy and trust in the right place. “Lavi” became my counsellor in applying. Lavi is younger than me but is a complete package of knowledge, art, confidence and great personality. Being so talented at such a young age shows that the country is in safe hands. They have improved my thinking.
Their learning was: “If you want to change in the world, then make the same change in yourself first”.
I am happy with the way I have changed in these 4-5 months.
1. Keeping yourself busy
2. Maintaining the desire to do something in the world.
3. Identifying people who want to distance you from them and stay alert from the ones who can do bad things to you.
4. Staying close to the people who read books, these people will be adept in improving you.
5. Taking responsibility for the person who supports you.
6. Improving social equality in mind and behaviour.
7. Taking care of physical and mental health.
8. Taking care of the visionary.
9. Trying to calm down when sad.
10. Never using a shortcut, there are problems that arise later.
11. Fulfilling desires but being vigilant for the ones that are proper or improper.
12. Accepting mistakes as soon as possible and asking for forgiveness before making corrections (from yourself and anyone who suffered damage).
Follow these changes too. Thank you to Alok Bhaiya, Mahendra Bhaiya and most notably “Lavi” who teaches me to be a better person by using my learning properly. I always have to be with them. I am ready to give myself, at any time, to these three angels who changed my life.