Could There Be A Sequel To Angrezi Medium?

We, the people go ahead with more or less a similar kind of routine in a specified twenty four-hour time period depending upon who we are and what we are able to attain.

The daily course of our lives is certainly replenished with abounding diversions. If the success of the 2017 hit film  Hindi Medium paved the way for creating another film Angrezi Medium, what hesitation restricts a franchise from developing with another movie titled something like Urdu Medium? There is no dearth of story writers in filmdom!

Recently, S Chaudhary, the director of Hindi Medium has shown his tremendous enthusiasm in saying that he was never keen on directing its sequel Angrezi Medium. Continuing his opinion, he added, “I said what I had to in Hindi Medium. I didn’t feel the need for a sequel…..I felt I told the audience the story I wanted to. There was nothing new to say about education and family after that. I make films when I say something about it,” he maintained.

However, there pops up the impression that his choice was not Angrezi  Medium. Yet, the movie revolved around parental trouble getting their daughter admitted in a posh educational institution.

The films definitely remain harsh comment on the disorder in our society. Just as three years later, a sequel to Hindi Medium was found, another sequel to Angrezi Medium may well be on its way.

It is then we will be able to view possibly the third film in the years to come.

Problems can’t be changed. It is far better to produce films on indigenous topics than to borrow or copy Hollywood subjects, as this trend will bring everything like scenes, objects and contents looking more desi. Modern know-how has improved our lives but in distinct ways, it can inflict real harm on our very existence if not effectively utilised.