CM Kamal Nath Resigns Paving The Way For BJP To Reign In MP

There is no need to acquaint you with the rooted imperfection in the grand old political party. It is time and again failing to secure its own loyal and trusted politicians from the defection to another political party. In such a precarious trend, you would not be able to maintain your crimson face with fury. Instead, you shall be moving lazily through a popular digital site like Instagram and feigning to believe that the Congress leadership has no explicit control over its elected legislatures, particularly in Madhya Pradesh these days.

However, the magnitude of the political confusion in that the big state goes on compelling you to remain informed of the hourly latest updates. The fast-changing political situation makes us learn how the MLAs are slowly lured side by side. There is no denying the fact that we are continuously browsing important developments taking place in the state. The Chinese philosopher Lao Tsu said that “if you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”

Kamal Nath has stepped down as chief minister of MP.

Now, Congress party has also lost the support of 16 MLAs out of all the total 22, thereby making the situation worse for Kamal Nath. The political crisis that began two weeks ago has come to an end with his resignation. Senior party leader Digvijay Singh failed to bring the disgruntled legislatures from Bengaluru. It was now precisely clear that they have no respect for the party leaders. The party leaders prostrated before BJP strategy within 15 months. Their politics of value came down to the ground.

The entire political drama has stuck onto the numbers that show how Congress sways under a lesser number of MLAs to prove strength. The voting would be counted by way of raising hands in the grand hall of assembly. BJP leaders’ demand for the floor test has ultimately been fulfilled with the Court’s order. Though both the bigwigs are sure to enter Upper House following their long differences, the top power shifts to the other side. For the Congress party, Scindia’s sudden exit has sent a hard message to the senior leaders. He has shifted to the party completely opposite to the Congress ideology.

When the dual nature of politicians has already been revealed, the signs of antagonism was sure to persist. The senior politicians were unnecessarily blocking the rise of the young politicians in the party, insist the party critics adding that they should be more of a restraining nature. Lately, Kapil Sibbal has reportedly stressed upon the need of hearing about their concerns if any or many in the party.

The straight repercussion of the recent revolt also finds a negative impact on Haryana politics as Bhupinder Singh Hooda quickly prevailed upon securing the Rajya Sabha ticket for his son, Deependra Hooda. It appears now the party’s high command is ready to seriously think over the frustration of Jatin Prasada, Sachin Pilot and various others.

Yet, there is ample time to consider the seriousness of political mood prudently. There is also a need for furtive steps at ably conserving the strength within the party intact in every circumstance. Indeed, the Congress party secured reign in MP after a long gap of fifteen years, but it was unable to hold on.